Taxes and Your Retirement: What You Need to Know
Join us for a free More Than Money Matters® workshop!
Want to understand how taxes might affect your retirement? Join us for Savvy Tax Strategies. This free educational event provides a fundamental overview of the topic, including:
- The critical tax question you must answer before retirement
- The Social Security “tax trap” and how you can avoid it
- Mistakes to avoid when it comes to your investment portfolio, health care, and estate
- A summary of the recently passed SECURE Act.
Register using one of these links:
- Morning session, Thursday, November 12,2020 at 11am
- Evening session, Thursday November 12, 2020 at 7pm
These sessions are hosted by:
Bryan Schmeling, Financial Consultant, FIC, RICP®
New Day Planning – Thrivent
26 Hartford Pike Ste 5, North Scituate, RI 02857
Call Katherine Stapp 401-647-5133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No products will be sold.
Thrivent and its financial professionals do not provide legal, accounting or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., a registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC, and a subsidiary of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Registered representative of Thrivent Investment Management, Inc. Advisory services available through investment adviser representatives only. Thrivent.com/disclosures.