Online Reference Collection
If you would like to volunteer at the library, please fill out this form.
Preferred contact method: emailphone
1. Please list experience (work and volunteer) and skills or knowledge you feel would be beneficial in your time here at the library.
2. Why are you interested in volunteering at the North Scituate Library?
3. Would you prefer to have a regular work schedule or work on special projects within a more flexible time frame?
4. Are there any days or times when you are NOT available?
5. How many hours per week/month would you have to give to the library?
1. Who do you need to report back to? courtschoolchurchother
2. How many hours do you need to complete?
3. When do your hours need to be completed?
The North Scituate Public Library was originally founded in 1906 and is dedicated to providing excellent resources, and being a focal point for the community.
606 West Greenville Road North Scituate, RI 02857
Ph: (401) 647-5133 Fax: (401) 647-2206
Copyright © 2018-2021 North Scituate Public Library
Theme by Aislin Themes | Wordpress Login
Staff only: Mobile Printing Training Video